Monday, September 27, 2010

participation...or lack there of

Based on the 80 point criteria outlined in the syllabus I am a little behind the pace I should be at for this half of the semester.  I need to make my blog posts more regular, because up to this point not having set timelines has made it easy for me to de-prioritize blog posts.  I also need to make more of an effort to talk in class and interact with other blogs, through commenting.  I think I can help myself by scheduling time to write at least two blogs a week about articles, class discussion, and my shadowing; allowing also for time to write spontaneous posts.  

As far as in class discussion, I tend not to talk all that much, because personally I have found I learn better through listening to what others have to say.  However, I do need to make a conscious effort to speak up more, because I do see the value in sharing my opinions, for my gain as well as for others'.

No comments:

Post a Comment